Physical Therapist, Evolution Physical Therapy and Fitness. Burton U.S. Open
Michael Giunta specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Michael Giunta can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Michael Giunta will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Regional Clinical Director and Physical Therapist at Evolution Physical Therapy February 2011
- Present Physical Therapist at Evolution Physical Therapy and Fitness
- Physical Therapist, U.S. Open at Burton Snowboards February 2012
- Present Physical Therapist for Burton Global Medical Team, Burton Medical for U.S. Open in Vail, CO.
Developing medical team and process for assessment and treatment of professional snowboarders during World Snowboarding Tour
February 2011 - Present
- Ithaca College Doctorate, Physical Therapy/Therapist, 2005 - 2010