A specialised unit for the care and rehabilitation of post-operation patients is provided by the Medical center16. Staffed by expert doctors and health care professionals, this unit contains the latest physiotherapy gadgets and machines, as well as in-house patient and treatment rooms. The qualified personnel spend one-on-one time with each and every patient to ensure they recover as fast and as fully as possible.
Our growing team of professionals includes:
- Specialised Physician
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Nursing staff available 24/7
- A physical therapist, who offers personalised exercise sessions and physiotherapy
- Personal escorts
Basic Services offered:
- Three nutritionally complete, balanced meals prepared by our chef using only the freshest ingredients. Between meals, morning and afternoon drinks and snacks are offered. All food can be adapted to meet the special dietary needs and preferences of each guest.
- Round-the-clock care by trained nursing staff.
- Medical care provided by our in-house specialist physician.
- State-of-the-art technologically advanced medical equipment, including a private doctor's room for medical check-ups.
- Patient rooms with single or double beds and en-suite washrooms / bathrooms.
- Fully equipped physiotherapy room.
- Ongoing treatment for the elderly provided by a physiotherapist.
- Treatment provided by a sociologist and psychologist.
- Medical supervision: check-ups, follow-ups and administration of medicine.
- Daily training program of light exercise and the option of swimming.
- Social activities. - Daily cleaning and room-service.
- Laundry service for linen and personal clothing.
- Therapeutic Body Massage
- Hairdresser and Barber
- Facial treatments
- Guest rooms for visitors from out of town
- Transportation to and from the Centre, such as private taxis etc