Kickboxing, Boxing and Muay Thai Coach
- Professional boxing and kickboxing fighter - 5-time European K1 Champion W.P.K.A., 42 professional fights (40 wins, 2 lost).
- Professional coach of boxing, kickboxing and muay thai.
- Founder and manager of the biggest fight events in Cyprus: Art of Fight 1, 2, 3, Clash of Titans 1, 2, Prestige Fights 1, 2, 3.
- Moderator of martial arts program at 7 sports TV.
- 1991-1993 - North London College (England) – Sports Management and Recreation.
- 16.2.1995 - Certificate: Kickboxing Trainer Superior Level, ISKA (International Sport Kickboxing Association).
- 1996-2000 - Marine Academy at Aspropyrgos (Greece) – Qualified captain at any kind of ship.
- 27.3.2000 - Certificate: Grade Black 2nd DAN – World Kickboxing Association.
- 3.12.2004 - Trainer`s Certificates: Instructor in Kick Boxing Level A, B, C., W.P.K.A. (World Profi Kickboxing Association).
- 31.8.2010 - Certificate: Instructor 1 as thaiboxing and kickboxing coach certified by Ministry of Education and World Muay Thai Council, Muaythai Institute Rangsit THAILAND.
- 13.9.2010 - Certificate: Instructor 2 (Qualified Instructor) as thaiboxing and kickboxing coach certified by Ministry of Education and World Muay Thai Council, Muaythai Institute Rangsit THAILAND.
- 25 years experience in boxing, kickboxing and muay thai.
- Organizer and promoter for the first time Mike Zambidis seminar at Uclan University.
- Organizer and promoter of Iron Mike Zambidis fight in Cyprus – IRON CYPRUS 9/5/2015 at Limassol.
- Trained by Tigran Ouzlian (boxing Olympic champion, Sidney bronze medalist).
- Trained with the legend Ramon Deker (Holland).
- Trained with Iron Mike Zambidis (sparring partner of Iron Mike when he was fighting in Tokyo Japan K1).
Students of Charalambos are members of National Cyprus Boxing Team.