What is included in our services?
- Sports halls for training on trampolining meet international standards: acrobatic track (AKD), double mini-ramp, trampolines, necessary hall height (minimum 8m.), Additional rooms (cafeterias, locker rooms, showers, toilets), ventilation and air-conditioning systems. All specification and technical characteristics of sports facilities and halls are available on request;
- Necessary tools, inventory, equipment (on request);
- Organization of trainings and master classes with professional trainers and highly qualified teachers;
- Medical services: regenerative massages, hydro - and manual therapy;
- Individual menu with the possibility of coordination;
- Active rest and excursion tours.
Our company ACTIVE PLANET takes into account the wishes of each group and will create for you an individual offer that is suitable for you!
We organize events around the world, so we will find the best offer for you!
In professional jumps on the trampoline there are 4 disciplines: individual jumps, acrobatic track, synchronous jumps and double mini-ramp. This sport involves the availability of training facilities, where all safety precautions are observed. The equipment itself also meets all world standards.
Cyprus has established itself as one of the most popular venues for acrobatics competitions. The island has the necessary level of development of sports infrastructure and complements the technical advantages of nature. Sports bases are located far from motorways, and therefore athletes train in environmentally friendly conditions.