The sports center in Nymburk is considered the best in the Czech Republic for training Czech athletes and teams. It can fulfill all requirements, including training to prepare for competitions. Fully meets the requirements of the sports camp. The center offers services in 20 sports, mainly - Olympic, rehabilitation and rehabilitation of athletes. Accommodation: accommodation in 3 *** hotel with 268 beds 1-2-3-bed rooms in room: bathroom with shower, TV (sports programs) there are several rooms without barriers Nutrition: 3 meals a day (restaurant full service): breakfast - buffet, lunch, dinner self-service Infrastructure: a hall for theoretical studies and lectures, equipped with video and audio equipment, its own fleet of cars and buses, as well as a 24-hour reception, currency exchange, a safe.
- Central Hall (handball, basketball, volleyball, futsal, korfball, badmiton, futtennis, indoor soccer field, floorball, table tennis, judo, karate, boxing, aerobics, wrestling, modern gymnastics, covering - SHIPLAP, stands for 800 people)
- Rehabilitation and regeneration (25x10x1.5 m pool, 4 lanes, 2 saunas, foot treatments, heated pool with whirlpool and underwater massager for 15 people, whirlpool for 6 people, hydromassage bath and 3 hydromassage for the legs, massages and underwater massages on request, Biotron and Sollux lamps for muscle regeneration)
- Track and field athletics (open stadium: 400 m running track (Tartan cover), training tracks (Tartan cover)), high jump pits, pole jump pits, long jump tracks, sectors for shot put, spear throwing sector, disc throwing and hammer throwing sector)
- Tennis (on the street: 3 clay-based courts, 2 grass courts, 3 asphalt courts, training wall, 2 TARAFLEX courts (in the hall)
- Football (3 fields with natural grass, 1 field with artificial grass (the most modern), re-equipment for mini-football, an indoor field for a large football or futsal, 2 smaller indoor fields)