Konstantinos holds a bachelor degree in swimming coaching and a master degree in Physical Education from Semmelweis University. He has worked as a swimming instructor, a physical education teacher, and a CrossFit trainer. He was always keen on sports and he aims to convey the passion he has for sports through coaching. As an athlete himself and specifically triathlete, he was always committed to pursuing excellence which is mirrored by his participation in the Cypriot national team.
In 2012 became a baby swimming and toddler swimming instructor, while in 2013 acquired his first certification in Crossfit.
Currently, he holds the following CrossFit certifications:
- CrossFit Level 2 Instructor
- CrossFit 2015 Judges Course
- CrossFit Weightlifting Course
- CrossFit Endurance Running Course
- CrossFit Gymnastics Course
- CrossFit Kettlebell Course