Standard offer from ACTIVE PLANET:
- Transfers and accommodation on hotels;
- Individual menu for athletes;
- Training in specialized halls in the open air and in sports complexes with the necessary equipment and inventory;
- Specially equipped places for the GPP;
- Conference hall (on request);
- Active rest and excursion tours.
ACTIVE PLANET takes into account the wishes of each group and will create an individual offer that is suitable for you!
We organize events around the world, so we will find the best offer for you!
Powerlifting is also called power triathlon. This is due to the fact that as a competitive discipline it includes three exercises: squats with a bar on the top of the blades, a bench press lying on a horizontal bench and rod, which in sum determine the qualification of the athlete. Powerlifting competitions are often held in closed halls, but the requirements for venues are very high: air quality, its temperature, humidity and cleanliness must be strictly defined. And our sites meet these requirements!
One of the popular bases is Cyprus - its sports infrastructure meets all the necessary requirements for the tools and equipment of halls for powerlifting. Classes in closed halls can be combined with outdoor activities, because the climate on the island allows you to train all year round. Normal training can be complemented with swimming in the Mediterranean sea.