What do we offer?
- Equipped professional areas (closed and open) that meet international requirements: additional rooms (locker rooms, showers, toilets, cafeterias, medical rooms, massage rooms), ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- Specialized equipment, professional equipment (all necessary types of pneumatic and firearms, paper, electronic targets and plate targets, professional equipment, security equipment, etc.);
- Organization and conduct of trainings, master classes, training seminars with professional instructors (trainers), highly qualified teachers and the best shooters of different countries of the world;
- Organization of competitions with local and invited athletes;
- Creation of an individual menu for shooters;
- Medical services: sports massage before and after training, rehabilitation gymnastics, rehabilitation after injuries;
- Active rest and excursion tours.
ACTIVE PLANET takes into account the wishes of each group and will create for you an individual offer that is suitable for you!
We organize events around the world, so we will find the best offer for you!
The motto of practical shooting is DILIGENTIA - VIS - CELERITAS (Accuracy - Power - Speed) - that is, the athlete is prescribed the ability to accurately and quickly fire from a powerful weapon.
One of the main differences between practical shooting and other types of shooting is the variety of exercises. In each competition there is a new target position, new obstacles and conditions of fulfillment. Almost any exercise requires the athlete to have high-speed possession of weapons, rapid movements, firing in various uncomfortable positions and in motion. All this makes practical shooting a very entertaining and dynamic sport and sets special standards for the premises and places where training is conducted.
One of the popular bases is Cyprus. One of the advantages of the island is its comfortable climate, which makes it possible to practice outdoors almost all year round! Supplemented activities can be swimming in the Mediterranean sea, which will have a positive effect on the overall physical fitness of athletes.