Paphos International Sailing Club (known as PISC) was formed in 1999 by a group of sailing enthusiasts, the purpose being to promote all aspects of sailing and boating in Cyprus. Today the Club consists of three active sections: Power Boating, Dinghy Sailing and Offshore Cruising.
We offer various boating events throughout the year, including Dinghy Regattas, Power Boat Treasure Hunts and Cruising Rallies in the Meditteranean.
The following are CYSAF Accredited courses for which successful participants will receive a CYSAF certificate:
- CYSAF Level 2 Dinghy Senior Instructor - 3 day course.
- CYSAF Level 1 Dinghy Instructor - 3 or 4 days.\
- CYSAF Assistant Instructor.
- CYSAF Learn to Sail Level 1 to 3.
- CYSAF Learn to Sail Level 4.
- CYSAF Learn to Sail Dinghy Crew Course.
- Youth Sail Training.
The following are arranged as PISC in-house sailing courses for which successful participants will receive a PISC cerficate:
- Advanced sailing
- Powerboat Coxswain
- Safety Coxswain
- Powerboat Crew